Authorization List and Security Policy Form Download
Please download Security Policy and Authorization Form here :
- Security Policy
- Authorization Form
As a good security practice you are strongly advised to:
Keep your password confidential!
- Avoid sharing or divulging your Password
to anyone. This includes any person who may appear to represent or work
for the Registry. Our administrator never requires your password at
- Avoid using the same Web Application
Password for any other web-based services such as for e-mail or for
Internet Service Provider login.
- Avoid choosing a Password that is
easily anticipated by a third party, like your NRIC number, telephone
number, date of birth, etc.. You should select a unique Password to
make it difficult for anyone to anticipate.
- Avoid writing down or "saving"
your Password on your browser or any other software. Memorise your Password.
- If you suspect your Password
may have been compromised, change your Password immediately.
Ensure you are accessing the correct website!
- Never access the website via a hyperlink from an e-mail. Always enter the correct website address yourself,
which is www.acrm.org.my and click on MNNR link
Only access Web Application using a secure and trusted computer!
- Never access your Web Application
on computers / devices which you have doubts with regard to security,
such as those located in public places. If you have to use such computers
(for example, when you are on trips), change your password once you
have access to a secure computer.
- Keep your operating system (eg.
Microsoft Windows) and Internet-related software updated with the latest
- Protect your computer from viruses
and malicious programs with anti-virus software and firewalls where
possible. Always update your anti-virus software with the latest
- Always log out your Internet
web application session by clicking on the "logout" button whenever
you leave your computer, even for a short while. Do not simply close the browser window when you wish to end
the Web Application session.